Permanent - Full Time
Project Management Office
Job title: Business Analyst
Reporting to: Global Head of Portfolio Management
What are we looking for?
As part of an investment to improve quality and outcomes when delivering change, Withers are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a team of project management professionals in the Change Projects/PMO team.
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for a full range of activities including but not limited to; business planning; developing project proposals in line with strategic goals, performing impact assessments; determining benefits and developing the business case; requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, prioritisation and management; process mapping; process improvement; stakeholder engagement and relationship management; managing change, supporting delivery and communication.
Key attributes and skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong project and change management skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting demands
- Self-motivated with good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Professional, diplomatic and persuasive
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external clients and suppliers
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- A willingness to learn new skills and assist in the on-going development of the Firm's Project Management Office
Areas of focus and responsibilities
Qualifications required and experience in sector
You have a BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent and preferably a Prince 2 or other project management qualification.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar legal environment for a few years, or in a medium to large professional organisation as a Business Analyst.
- 9.30am to 5.30pm but flexibility is a must
- 12 week probation period
- 12 week notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more
- You will be working in our London offices
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 55% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 35% of the Hong Kong Forbes Rich List, and 35% of Forbes Asia’s Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.