Permanent - Full Time
Withers KhattarWong LLP
Job title: Mailroom Clerk
Reports to: Office Manager
About Withers KhattarWong LLP
Withers KhattarWong LLP is amongst the largest international law firm in Singapore. We are a fully integrated global law firm with lawyers located across five continents in 17 offices.
Our broad global platform allows us to guide clients through the legal challenges inherent in the ever-changing international landscape. As our client, you will receive quality advice on diverse legal and tax issues through the services of one law firm with a single communication.
Internationally, we have made a reputation for ourselves as the leading law firm for private capital; our clients include public and private companies founded by successful families, MNCs, financial institutions, international brands, family offices and HNWIs, charities and not-for-profit organisations, amongst others. We pride ourselves for our role in helping our clients achieve success.
- Involved in mailroom operations including ensuring the prompt & accurate distribution of incoming mail packages & franking/posting/courier of outgoing mails and all other activities related to mail operations e.g. recording, sorting, coordinating with vendors and staff.
- Perform all dispatch duties including external dispatch from time to time
- Assist in subscription coordination and delivery of local & foreign newspapers, periodicals, magazines etc.
- Assist with bulk photocopying, scanning and bundling
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Key skills and experience
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in mailroom functions and admin support
- Meticulous, well-organised and able to communicate with the team
- Self-motivated with strong follow-up skills.
- A good team player and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 51% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 30% of the Top 20 Hong Kong billionaires in the Forbes World's Billionaires list and over 20% of the Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withers KhattarWong LLP endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withers KhattarWong LLP operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withers KhattarWong LLP to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.