Fixed Term - Full Time
Withers KhattarWong LLP
Job title: HR Administrator (3 month FTC)
Reports to: Head of HR and Operations (APAC)
About Withers KhattarWong LLP
Withers KhattarWong LLP is amongst the largest international law firm in Singapore. We are a fully integrated global law firm with lawyers located across five continents in 17 offices.
Internationally, we have made a reputation for ourselves as the leading law firm for private capital; our clients include public and private companies founded by successful families, MNCs, financial institutions, international brands, family offices and HNWIs, charities and not-for-profit organisations, amongst others. We pride ourselves for our role in helping our clients achieve success.
The Firm requires the support of an experienced and diligent Administrator who will support our Singapore HR team in delivering projects to the business as well as performance maintenance work to our back-end systems and applications.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Provide ad-hoc assistance on key HR projects to be rolled out in the next three months
- Administrative support to the performance and salary review processes (throughout July-September)
- Support in the review of annual leave accruals and other data reviews as required
- Updating of HR bibles
- Maintenance support for personnel files within the HRIS as well as in our document management system
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for, the performance of this job and, as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Key experience and attributes
- Considered a 'super-user' for HRIS (SelectHR is desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Confident to prepare well drafted emails and correspondence
- Must be a team player and willing to roll up your sleeves to help on the smallest to the largest action items
- Flexible approach, willing to assist others in achieving team objectives.
- Experience of working in the professional services industry is preferred but not a must.
- Working hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm but flexibility is a must
- 3 month fixed term contract
- We embrace flexible working policies, providing staff to work from home or at the office
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 51% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 30% of the Top 20 Hong Kong billionaires in the Forbes World's Billionaires list and over 20% of the Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
The firm consists of three global legal Divisions: Business, Dispute Resolution and Private Client & Tax. Each Division is headed by a Divisional CEO and Divisional Operating Officer. There is also an overarching CEO of the global firm.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.