Real Estate Associate
Permanent - Full Time
Business - Real Estate
We advise and assist both domestic and international investors in a wide range of global real estate transactions. With 17 offices around the world, the firm is international in the most complete sense of the word. We counsel individuals and institutional clients in a variety of different industries on the day-to-day handling of legal and business matters relating to real property acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, development and management. In the US, we have commercial and residential capabilities on both the East and West Coast, and also regularly handle transactions in a variety of other markets nationwide.
The role is to work within the US Real Estate team and will involve all aspects of commercial real estate, including purchase agreements, sales and dispositions and lending. Familiarity with leases is strongly preferred.
Key skills and experience
- Strong academic credentials
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a law firm's real estate group
- Strong drafting, writing and communication skills
- Relational ability to work directly with senior attorneys and clients as a substantive provider
- Exposure to complex real estate transactions
- International and cross-border experience preferred
- Strong project management ability; ability to balance a large number of competing priorities
- Team Player
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withers Worldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.